We ask that visitors comply with all park rules:
- The Queens Zoo is a smoke-free park.
- Visitors age 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult chaperone (age 18+).
- In accordance with current NY State policy, the Governor’s Executive Order, and CDC recommendations, face masks must be worn by all guests over the age of 2 during their visit to our park, regardless of vaccination status or medical condition.
Masks are always required:
For additional questions, or assistance with visit planning, please contact Guest Relations email@example.com.
- Upon entry to the park
- When indoors
- When in busy areas where physical distancing is decreased (such as, waiting on a line; interactions with staff at ticketing, food, retail; in animal viewing areas)
- Do not feed our animal residents or throw things in exhibits, and stay on public paths at all times.
- No scooters, skateboards or bicycles. No balloons. These items must be left outside the park.
- Radios and speakers are prohibited. No playing ball during your visit.
- No pets. Only working service animals are permitted, in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA. Pets, comfort animals, emotional support or therapy animals are not permitted at the Zoo.
- Deposit trash and recycling in designated receptacles.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- We reserve the right to inspect packages, bags, and containers.
- We reserve the right to escort from zoo grounds any individuals or groups who are acting in ways deemed harmful to our animals, staff, or the park, or that impinge upon the safety or enjoyment of the park by other guests.
- Do not approach, touch or feed local wildlife that you see on ground. Please respect and leave untouched the plants and trees around you.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed in the Zoo.
- The solicitation of visitors, or the selling of any items is prohibited within the Zoo, at its entrance gates, and along boundary sidewalks.
- During your visit, you may be photographed or videotaped by WCS (or by third parties authorized by WCS). Your image may also be observed and transmitted in real time by WCS via live webcam. Your admission serves as permission for the foregoing uses of your image. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without express permission of WCS.
- Non-commercial photography for personal use is allowed, but tripods are restricted in several exhibits, and at the discretion of zoo staff. Commercial photography and filming requests must go through the Communications Department. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have a question? Read our FAQs. Or reach out to us directly.