Reservations for field trips to the Zoo are available year round. Rates apply to groups of 10 or more visitors age 3 and over, in grades K-12.
Not booking a field trip, but still have 10 or more people? Go to our group sales page for discounted group ticket prices.
School and camp groups are required to provide a minimum of 1 adult chaperone for every 10 children, and chaperones must remain with their group at all times. Arranging for any students & campers to explore the park unsupervised by an adult chaperone is prohibited.
Parking is not available on site.
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKETS AT LEAST 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE
Group Sales Policies & Procedures
- All group ticket orders receive (1) one complimentary ticket per every 20 tickets purchased.
- All group ticket orders must be reserved and paid in full at least (2) two weeks prior to the expected visit date. Walk up groups are not permitted.
- There are NO REFUNDS on deposits or full payment. Reservations may be rescheduled with at least 24 hours’ notice, revisions to group orders will be subject to capacity restrictions and administrative fees. WCS parks are open rain or shine and no refunds are issued due to inclement weather.
- Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. Actual payment must be received prior to your group's scheduled visit date. Exception: NYC Board of Education Purchase Orders will be accepted as long as an approved copy is received by Group Sales prior to your group's scheduled visit date.
- Any unused pre-paid tickets may be exchanged for OPEN EXCHANGE ADMISSION VOUCHERS. Admission vouchers are valid until the end of the current calendar year and will not be extended into the following year.
- WCS is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets. Therefore, tickets will not be replaced and no refund will be given.